Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hello law school!

hey. sorry, long time no post. i have been trying to get adjusted to moving, preparing for law school, and leaving behind my family, friends and loved ones while i embark on 3 years of school, stress, and professionalism. i have been prepping for this forever and it is finally here. i have been in small college town, usa for almost a week now and it still doesn't seem real. in 5 days, i've had to prepare for 18 boxes to arrive, buy a whole new bedroom set with a mattress, figure out where the hell i am, order a desk, and try to figure out when my car will be here. it has not set in yet that i will be at this school in a small town for the next 3 years. i mean, what was i thinking? moving somewhere that is overcast for 6 to 7 months out of the year. i am a sunshine girl all the way and it is a huge adjustment. i have also left my man and my friends at home. i am worried about being forgotten. i am also worrying about doing well in law school. although i am unsure how possible it will be, i will try to keep up with you on here. right now, i'm at pre-orientation, chillin and enjoying the still warm (somewhat) weather. i am also getting a chance to meet my classmates that i will be with for the next 3 years. wish me luck. and follow me please.

3 comments:

  1. I will be here (there in spirit) for the next 3 years of this ride. I can't wait. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Tiff. Any insight, advice, information, etc. I can offer I will me more than happy to provide. Go Hard, so you don't have to go home.


    Bond. BlkBond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corteezy, I'm sure that you will do well in law school. Don't worry about being forgotten, that's not possible. Those who know and love you will stay in touch and keep you in mind no matter where you are. I hope that car, boxes, and everything else has arrived and you're feeling settled on campus!

    ReplyDelete